O’neill Museum

Headquarters for the Historical Society is the
O’Neill Museum on Los Rios Street.
The building is over 130 years old and is
furnished as it was in the 1880s

Arley Leck House

The Society is presently raising funds
to develop the Los Rios Historic Center,
consisting of the O’Neill Museum,
Leck House, Silvas Adobe and an old
board and batten house on the property.

The Sante Fe Railroad Depot
26701 Verdugo Street

The Society is presently raising funds
to develop the Los Rios Historic Center,
consisting of the O’Neill Museum,
Leck House, Silvas Adobe and an old
board and batten house on the property.

The Egan House – Harmony Hall
31892 Camino Capistrano

The Egan House, located across from
El Adobe de Capistrano Restaurant,
was constructed in 1883. After a fire in
1897 destroyed the upper part of the
structure, it was rebuilt in 1898.

EL ADOBE de CAPISTRANO
31891 Camino Capistrano

First adobe on left eventually became
the El Adobe restaurant, 2nd is the
Domingo Yorba Adobe, 3rd is the Garcia
Adobe French Hotel

The Forster Mansion
27182 Ortega Hwy

The Frank A. Forster mansion was built
in 1910 and is on the City’s Inventory
of Historic and Cultural Landmarks.

Los Rios Historic District
Los Rios Street between Del Obispo and Mission Street

A glimpse of the past can be seen as one
walks along Los Rios Historic District and
the oldest residential street in California.

Mission San Juan Capistrano
31882 Camino Capistrano

Construction of Mission San Juan Capistano,
“Jewel of the Missions”, began in November 1776.
Father Junipero Serra named it for St. John of Capestrano
in Italy, a warrior priest of the 15th century.

Rios Adobe
31781 Los Rios Street

Construction of Mission San Juan Capistano,
“Jewel of the Missions”, began in November 1776.
Father Junipero Serra named it for St. John of Capestrano
in Italy, a warrior priest of the 15th century.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.